Thursday, February 22, 2007

Okay, I'm Officially Senile

I'm officially declaring myself senile. I can't even remember what day of the week it is! Maybe it was having that day off last week because of the weather that threw me off...or maybe I'm just getting senile. Forgetful. Or maybe I'm trying to juggle too many balls at once!

Maybe I shouldn't even be telling on myself, but if I didn't then my mistaken mixed up days wouldn't be half as funny!

You did notice, didn't you? Yep, today is Thursday and I'm posting this ridiculous blog because...

I POSTED THE AUTHOR INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY INSTEAD OF TODAY!!!

Go ahead, laugh. I have been. If you haven't yet read the interview with author Kim Baccellia, please do so. She's a very interesting woman and a talented Young Adult fiction writer.

Til tomorrow...unless I forget. LOL!!!

No comments: