Sunday, September 30, 2007

Where I've Been...

Can't believe tomorrow it's back to work as usual. Friday I attended a booksigning party at the University Plaza Hotel. It was so much fun. The evening was the kick-off of my local RWA chapter's yearly conference. Lori Foster, NY Times Best Selling Author, was our key note speaker, and I had the honor of sitting next to her at the signing. I also had the privilege of picking up Rhonda Penders, co-founder of The Wild Rose Press at the airport earlier that day and driving her to the hotel. Rhonda is a very gracious, down-to-earth, and friendly person.

On Saturday, our conference began at 9am and ended at 6pm. I was very pooped, but inspired by the time I got home and crashed.

Before the end of the conference, the TWRP authors who were at the event managed to get together with Rhonda for a picture. From left are: Tabitha Gibson, Rhonda Penders, Jules Bennett, myself, and Sandra Wickersham-McWhorter.



A good time was had by all! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: