Friday, January 23, 2009

Morally Right...or Wrong?

I'm in a ready to cry mood today. Skip that as I dot my eyes with a tissue. I was in a decent mood this morning, got stopped by several school buses (which is a major point of frustation for me--but another story for another time). Finally, I moved along and while driving on a road that always brings a peace and sense of calm, I started thinking about...cats. Out of the blue, I remembered holding my beloved Sarah, while they "put her to sleep." Every vivid second replayed and I got so incredibly sad. I started thinking about whether we should be doing this. I mean, how does God look upon us for ending life? It is morally wrong in the majority's eyes to stop a human life, regardless of the circumstances. What about animals? Legal, yes. Morally right? I don't know. I just know that it broke my heart and the memory will reside with me forever...to come popping back at inopportune moments...like driving.

So, here I am, sitting here in my office feeling frustrated and upset over things that I cannot control. I'm not a fit person to be around today. Must be a hormone thing.

Just had to share a second post today. Hopefully, it will lighten my mood.

Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments: