Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Little Child's Christmas Basket


When you are an empty nester, Christmas is a time for looking back over prior years and reminiscing those happy times with children. My grandson, who was just a little over a year, spent one Christmas ignoring all the toys he'd received at our house. Instead he had more fun playing in the basket a friend had given me. I still have that basket. It sits in the living room to hold my magazines. But, it still remains in my mind, Jeremy's basket.

Wasn't he just the cutest?  You can see the toys surrounding him. He'd hold onto that handle and we'd pull him all over the floor.

I hope you have a wonderful day, and that I brought a smile to your face with this special picture.

Share your smile with others today! It doesn't cost a cent, and it's the best give you can give or receive.

No comments: