Friday, September 10, 2010

An Early Autumn or...??

As I look out my window this morning, the sun is just beginning to rise. Behind the house across the street, I can just see the top of a tree one street over...its leaves already turning gold. After a forty-five degree night, I believe we are going to experience an early fall. But, wait...look!
It is only a trick of light caused by the sun rising in the east and shining upon the leaves, igniting them to a beautiful shade of gold. It's God's masterpiece and I'm so excited to share it with you.
Good morning! And now it is time to announce the winnner of a free copy of MENDED HEART, a recent release by Mary Manners.

*****
The names of everyone who stopped by to comment on Mary Manners interview in The Blog Studio were put into a large bowl and stirred. Mary pulled out a name and the winner of a copy of MENDED HEART is


CLARE REVELL

Clare, you may have your choice of either an ebook or an autographed book. Congratulations!! Please go to MaryMannersRomance.com where you'll see a "contact me" link.Use the link to let Mary know your choice of book type and the information to send your book.

Thanks everyone who stopped by to join the audience for the reopening of The Blog Studio. All names are still eligible for my monthly drawing of a $10.00 gift certificate to Bath and Body Works.

No comments: