Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Have a Cover!!!


I'm so excited. I received my cover artwork from The Wild Rose Press. I have heard so many stories of how titles are changed, and I'm so happy that my original title is being used. The cover is great and complements the title perfectly.

Right now I'm chin deep in making the final revisions to my manuscript. My editor has been wonderful. She's warm, helpful, and extremely brilliant! I feel very lucky to have been accepted as an author for The Wild Rose Press.

Now, enough gushing about the good stuff, and back to the editing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! For being 'new' they sure are putting out good lookin' stuff :) Congrats!

Carol Ann said...

Thanks, Marty! I agree. I still love your cover and it's even more beautiful in my hands. I'm about 3/4 of the way through The Knot and it is a wonderful read! Congrats on a great story!!