Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Reflections - January 21, 2007

Ick. That's all I can say about this past week. I'm glad it's over. I can only look forward and hope I'm on the road to recovery. I'm sick of being sick.

It snowed here today. 3.2 inches actually and it's still on the ground. That promises for a mass destruction of the germs that have been invading our air space. Grrrrrr.

As for writing. I did exactly what I planned to do and put writing first and foremost today. And even though I'm still dragging around, I managed to accomplish my minimum goal. Yipppee.

I vegged all weekend. Watched Jodie Foster in Flight Plan DVD this afternoon. While I watched that I signed and added ribbons to 100 bookmarks. I managed to get out and buy groceries yesterday and now my freezer is stocked and clean. So...I guess it was a fairly productive non productive weekend.

And that's enough reflection for this day.

No comments: