Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone!

Here in overcast central Ohio it has been snowing and blowing for the past two days with no letup in sight. It isn't accumulating though, thank goodness. But it sure makes it hard to believe it is Easter...the time for sunshine and easter baskets, bunnies, and colored eggs.

We attended a drama last night at our church on the life of Christ to his death. It was awesome! Tomorrow we're looking forward to the finale which is the celebration of the resurrection. I'm so excited and looking forward to this joyous occasion.

Tomorrow we'll have a quiet dinner, just the two of us. All the kids are scattered in different directions and having celebrations of their own. Sometimes I feel sad when I think of how things change as you get older and become empty nesters. It is bound to happen to all of us, but sometimes it makes me melancholy.


So, enough about me and my maudlin thoughts. I just want to wish you all a blessed and glorious Easter.

What wonderful plans do you have? Care to share?

No comments: