Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Suspense - The Beginning

I did it! I finally finished the "dreaded synopsis" and drafted a query letter. The entire package is now in the mail...heading off to Steeple Hill Books.

Now I'll be in suspense for several weeks or months until I hear whether or not they want to read a partial of Joshua's Hope. **sigh** I'll begin a countdown on my blog to show the number of days that pass until I hear. You can look for that beginning tomorrow.

So what does a writer do while they wait? They write! I will officially begin writing on my next manuscript immediately. Sorry, I don't have a title for it yet. It's a funny thing about titles. My books seem to name themselves, and no amount of pushing can force one to fit.

On Thursday, hubby and I will leave for a camping weekend where I hope to get lots of writing done. Wish me luck!

No comments: