Friday, September 21, 2007

Who Am I Contest

Have you ever tried to define who you are? It's really hard to step back and take an objective look at oneself. Well, that is if you aren't the world's biggest egomaniac. What one thing defines you? What makes you different from all others?

Frank Sinatra will always be "Old Blue Eyes"
Elvis Presley will always be "The King [of Rock and Roll]"
Lorretta Lynn will always be "The Coal Miner's Daughter"

There are tons of others I'm sure you could come up with.

So if you had to write who you are in just a few words, what would it be?

Me? I'm not sure. I've been working on this, and it's tough. Since I'm a cat lover who is caretaker for fourteen feral cats, and I love to read and write romances, I've been toying with a "purr"petual romantic.

So...who are you?

Tell me who you are and why in a comment to this blog and I'll enter you in a drawing to win a Sandalwood Home Fragrance Set.

Winner will be announced right here on October 1st!

No comments: