Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Night of Music

I'm taking the night off to enjoy the CMA Awards. I love country music! This year there have been some really moving performances. The best so far was Sugarland, who also ousted Brooks & Dunn's long string of wins for Duo of the Year. Wow. I had goosebumps. Just the lead singer and a guitar. That gal can sing...or in the words of my hubby "She sure has a great set of pipes!" Carrie Underwood has won two awards so far. This is her second win as Female Vocalist of the Year. And how great to see George Strait win Album of the Year. That guy is so smooth.

Right now one of my favorite voices is singing...Josh Turner. Man, that deep voice gets me. And he's pretty good eye candy, too!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had as great an evening as I've had.

No comments: