Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

We had about four inches of snow on Wednesday, and we are going to get another three inches tomorrow! The bad thing is it's going to hit during rush hour. I'm so grateful that I work only seven miles from home, but it takes me about 20 minutes on a good day since I'm on rural two lane streets with lots of traffic and traffic lights.

I love snow. If it's going to be cold, then I say let it snow! It is so beautiful falling and makes the trees so picturesque. I'm hoping to get a good picture tomorrow night after work. Check in tomorrow to see!

I received my cover for Joshua's Hope tonight already! I'm holding off on posting it because I had a couple of questions and if possible I'm hoping for a small change.

Today we received a listing of overall rankings of books published by The Wild Rose Press. I was extremely happy to see Hit and Run in the upper 25%. Foxfire not far behind. Both books can be purchased from either Amazon or from my publisher...The Wild Rose Press. These make great stocking stuffers!

Til tomorrow...

No comments: