Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Want to Be #1

Current Bestsellers
1. No Second Chance
2. Foxfire
3. Ring Shy
4. Brownies, Bodies, and Breaking The...
5. Coiled Revenge
6. Danger In Her Arms
7. Escaping The Past
8. Farragut Square
9. Free Falling
10. House Of Lies

This is the current ranking on my publisher's website for full length suspense novels. As you can see, Foxfire is at the #2 spot. I'm dying to reach #1.

Sooo, I'm asking you to spread the word to your friends who may not have yet read FOXFIRE. It's a really good book based on what the reviewers have said, and the feedback from readers who have given me their input. The first chapter can be read on my website as well as the reviews.

The book can be purchased in either ebook or print direct from my publisher. Only those purchased from my publisher are counted in the "bestseller" list.

It's a beautiful day today. The sky is blue with white puffy clouds and the sun is shining!!! What a wonderful break from the rain, snow and sleet we've been pounded with over the past week. I can see the water dripping from the gutters...yay! The ice is melting.

Hope you are having a wonderful day where ever you are! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: