Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paul McKenna, I Think I Love You

Day two of using the four golden rules that Paul McKenna introduced on I Can Make You Thin on The Learning Channel Sunday night, and I'm feeling great! I really have made no changes except to follow the four golden rules. I am eating much less and feeling satisfied! It's a fantastic feeling to know that I can eat whatever I want. Wow, what a concept. I'm not denying myself anything, but I'm not feeling the need to snack either.

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see what he adds next week. I do believe I finally found the solution I've been seeking for years.

Tune in on Sunday night at 9pm EST if you want to get in on this great program.

As for writing, I've pulled out an old synopsis which is calling me. We'll see where it goes!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: