Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A New Poll...Hollyhocks...German Village Haus & Garten Tour

What I'm reading: "Pandora's Daughter" by Iris Johansen
What I watched tonight: Two episodes on DVD of The Carol Burnett Show
What I'm writing: A new inspirational romantic suspense...page 159


I'm contemplating starting a newsletter again. My dilemma is what do people want to read about? Authors want craft articles, but what do readers want? To answer that question, I've put up a poll. Hope you will take a few minutes to answer!

Don't forget Saturday I'll be on the German Village Haus & Garten Tour Route at The Book Loft. I can't wait! I'll be there around noon and will stay at least two hours. So...if you are in or around Columbus, Ohio, please stop by!

Our backyard is so pretty right now. Everything is in bloom and filling out due to the super weather we've had here in Central Ohio. Check out our Hollyhocks!




Don't forget to enter the drawing for the Sony eReader! Hop over to The Wild Rose Press and enter by purchasing an ebook by one of the participating authors...of course, I hope you'll buy one of mine. : )

Tomorrow, be sure to stop by for another episode of The Blog Studio where I'll be interviewing author Marlo Schalesky who will be sharing info about her newest book, Beyond the Night.

Thanks for stopping by!

"A little boy who knows too much...and a mother who will do anything to save him..."
JOSHUA'S HOPE...coming in ebook on August 29, 2008...and in print on February 27, 2009

No comments: