Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Editing Craziness

I'm deeply embedded in edits on a book that has been driving me crazy. I've decided the problem was starting it in the wrong place...so that meant writing new beginning chapters. I also added some additional layers, so that means extensive editing of all the completed chapters. Once I'm through all that, then I'll be able to write the climax and resolution.

No one told me writing would be easy. I guess I thought it would be...ha!! A rude awakening.

Actually, I love writing. I just don't like editing. Unfortunately editing is what an author does most of the time.

You'll have to forgive me if I miss a few days of posting for the next few weeks.

I do have an author interview scheduled for the 21st of this month. And, don't forget...Joshua's Hope will be released on the 29th!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: