Saturday, August 23, 2008

NEWS BLAST!!!

The print releaase for JOSHUA'S HOPE has moved up to December 5th!!! Now you can purchase it as a Christmas gift for yourself or for a friend, family member, or colleague. This is a book you can give your grandmother and it won't cause her to lose her eyeglasses or have a heart attack.

Of course, you can get it sooner! How? The ebook version is available on August 29...that's this Friday! Why wait? If you are reading this, you can read my book the same way...on your computer screen. Then you can purchase the paperback in December to add to your bookshelf if you are a collector like I am.

If you'd like more information on JOSHUA'S HOPE, you can read the first chapter on my website, and also view the book trailer. Many authors pay huge bucks to create book trailers to promote their books, but I just don't have that kind of money. Instead, I created my own. The models for the pictures are members of my family, and the voice narrating is mine.

Click here to go to my website.

Click here to watch the video trailer.

Have a great day!

No comments: