Wednesday, April 08, 2009

And Then I Laughed....

Last night, tired and bleary-eyed, I mailed out my newsletter. When my copy came through I cringed...all those dreaded symbols that replace hyphens and quotes were beautifully placed throughout the newsletter. Ack! So, then I sent out an apology to my email list and gave them the link to read on a hidden page of my website. This morning I looked at the newsletter again because I wanted to make sure and update my blog with the upcoming author interview dates--and then I laughed. Here's what my newsletter said: "For the upcoming months, I will be hosting interviews as follows:"
To my utter humiliation, I had left off the names and dates...

For the schedule, look at the sidebar of my blog.

Did you know that laughter is good for you? It lifts your spirits and chases away depression. So, I always step back and laugh at myself whenever I can. I'm not perfect and I'm the first to admit it. So, beginning this coming week, I'll be sharing the "amusing" side of my life.

Stop in and you can start your day off with a laugh...at my expense.

An interesting article on how laughter can help your heart. Click here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: