Friday, February 26, 2010

Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla

It's Friday...so, what's not to love about that?

Well, I left my day job at the end of the year and I've been enjoying sleeping without waking up to the bla, bla, bla, bla of the alarm clock every morning. But, a good friend of mine is having some health issues and will be going in for surgery sometime in March. Tomorrow she meets with the surgeon in the morning. This friend is also the receptionist for our church. She asked if I would cover for her on Fridays while she's off...and tomorrow while she speaks with the surgeon. Of course, I told her yes. It's only four hours once a week. Other people are covering on the other days she works.

But, sigh, I do have to depend on the the bla, bla, bla, bla tomorrow. I just hope we don't get any snow until after I get home.

Helping others is always a good thing to do. It makes me feel good, and...what's not to love about that?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: