Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get Ready For Change

Beginning in September, my blog will undergo some changes. I'm reviving my Blog Morning Show where I will be interviewing authors in a "talk show" format. The first Monday of every month, I'll have an author join me for a fun question and answer session. This was a hugely successful venture before, so I'm looking forward to reviving it for my readers. If you are an author and would like to be on my Blog Morning Show, you can contact me using the form on my website at http://www.carolannerhardt.com/ .

Also, beginning in September, Wednesdays will be guest blogger day. Each and every Wednesday, my readers will enjoy reading a post from another fabulous person who has something to say. You don't have to be a published author to guest blog. If you are interested, please contact me through my website at http://www.carolannerhardt.com/ .

This all promises to be great fun, so be sure to become a follower, so you don't miss out!

I'm also reviving my Newsletter beginning in September. The Newsletter goes out to only those who subscribe from my website. If you are already signed up, you won't have to do a thing. For new subscribers, the link isn't up right now, but my webmistress will be updating after her return from RWA National Convention. My newsletter goes out four times a year...Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer. I'll be giving away a free book or other gift to one of my subscribers in each edition of the newsletter.

Watch my blog for listings of upcoming interviews and guest bloggers!

No comments: