Monday, August 16, 2010

Movies, Books, and Coming Soon

The Wild Rose Press announces they were asked to supply paperback books for props in an upcoming movie, RED. The movie stars Bruce Willis, Mary-Louise Parker, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Karl Urban, Richard Dreyfuss, Brian Cox, James Remar, Julian McMahon, Ernest Borgnine, Michelle Nolden, Amber Gaiennie and Audrey Wasilewski.

Read more and watch the video trailer here.

The movie opens in the USA on October 15th. We rarely go to the movie theater, but I plan to be at this one when it appears in my neck of the woods.

****
September 1 is fast approaching. For me the date symbolizes the final days of summer and the soon to come cooler, crisper weather of fall--my favorite time of the year. Celebrate with me on September 1st for a guest blog  by LoRee Peery, and the launching of my newsletter, which will be available to anyone who visits my website. No need to sign up for anything.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: