Tuesday, September 21, 2010

He's Back...Even if He Didn't Phone!

I watched the new Castle episode last night. Wow, Richard got arrested for murder! Great way to open the series. And I loved the parallel line of his daughter's relationships with her boyfriend and what was happening between Decker and him. I loved the ending action scene where he and Decker each shot someone who was going to shoot the other! They're back and the attraction is on again. Yay!!!

Also, wanted to update my readers on Chance (aka Little Gus). He had a problem with vomiting his food and they found worms in it. I know, I should have warned you not to be eating when you read the blog today. Sorry. Anyway a trip to the vet and medication was all he needed. He's home now and resting comfortably. Yay! I'm so happy that he found a forever home.

Come on, share with me! Every comment gets your name entered in my drawing. No limit to how many times your name is included, so even if you commented already once or twice this month, this will be one more additional chance that you might be the winner. So, what new programs did you watch last night? Comments? What was your favorite part of Castle last night? Did you watch Dancing with the Stars?

No comments: