Thursday, September 30, 2010

October...Already? What are You Doing October 20th?

I'm having trouble grasping that tomorrow is October 1st. Already the temperature is dropping, leaves are falling, and the nights are longer. Just a month ago, I'd sit at my desk, as I am this morning, and stare at the sun kissing the flowers in my garden. Today, I'm looking at a very quiet landscape, no birds, a very gray sky and the sun hasn't yet peeked above the horizon.

But, October holds a lot of exciting things! Look at just the first week:
  • Friday, October 1st, is the opening of COFW's Write From the Heart Conference
  • Friday, October 1st I'll announce the winner of the $10 Gift Card from Bath & Body Works
  • Sunday, October 3rd is my hubby's birthday
  • Monday, October 4th, Dianne Castell will be interviewed in the Blog Studio
  • Wednesday, October 6th, Tanya Hanson will be guest blogging
ANNOUNCEMENT: I have October 20th open on this blog for someone to do a guest spot. If you are interested, please contact me to let me know. You can reach me by visiting my website at http://www.carolannerhardt.com/

How about you? Are you looking forward to October? Why or why not?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm definitely looking forward to October! It's been a rough summer in some ways and this month I have two "fun" events... A West Coast Swing dance weekend starting tonight 9/30 through Sunday, then a week of vacation later in the month.
:-)
crystalgt at gmail.com

Paty Jager said...

I'm looking forward to November! That's when my life will slow down.

Headed to a conference this weekend, giving a presentation the week after, attending a literary harvest and workshop the following week and the last two weeks of this month I'm teaching an online workshop. So definitely looking forward to November when I can stop and enjoy the fall colors and crisp air.

Carol Ann said...

Crystal, the west coast swing dance sounds like fun!!
Paty, I'll be at a conference this weekend, too. Hope you get to enjoy the fall leaves before they truly fall.