Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stop the Insanity...

Egads, Can you believe what is happening here? All of the characters living in Carol Ann's world have been friendly and supportive for years. Now suddenly everyone is jealous of Beth's success. I haven't been around as long as Beth. She was the first to move into this world, so why not let her have her moment? My name is Kristin and I'm the current character whose story is being written. I'm not sure why Tommie got stuck in chapter three like that. I just hope she doesn't decide to attack me. I've had a rough time and I'm a bit vulnerable right now. I'm in Chapter Four so hopefully soon things will get better for me. I've actually met a man who is so kind, supportive, and...yes, I'll admit it...sexy, too. Oh, I checked on Carol Ann's horoscope for the day. Here's what it says:
You have lots of pursuits -- practical, financial and social. So many, in fact, that you can easily feel overwhelmed. While you love to take on more than you can handle, scale down if you want to excel at anything.
So, instead of focusing on her writing, do you know what she's doing? She's watching "Dancing with the Stars". As soon as that's finished she's going to be in a Author Chat. Geesh, all that after working all day, and she's in a very busy time of her works season as well...and she's planning a trip to Tennessee. She leaves on Thursday. What will it take to get her to 'stop the insanity?'

No comments: