Monday, December 18, 2006

A Brand New Blogging Schedule

Since we will be entering a brand new year, I wanted to make some changes to my blogging schedule, too. I hope my readers will enjoy the new "look" to my blog and will invite their friends. I'd like to make this as interactive as possible, so be sure to share with me. The new schedule begins this week, so be sure to check back daily and tell your friends!
  • Monday - Announcement of the winner of Tuesday's Writing Challenge - This is just what it sounds like! Since Monday is a "blah" day, the first day of a workweek, it'll be fun to announce a winner and I don't want to detract from that!
  • Tuesday - New Writing Challenge - Every Tuesday, I'll post a new writing challenge. Give me your best and you might be the winner of a special prize. Winner will be chosen by random draw. It's all in fun, so don't be afraid to give it a try.
  • Wednesday - Books, Books, Books - I'll be sharing bits and pieces of what I've been reading, and I invite you to share what you've been reading, good or bad!
  • Thursday - Author Interview - I'll be interviewing authors, asking those questions that you always wanted to know. If you know an author who'd like to be featured here, please invite them to submit their request via my website.
  • Friday - Dear Carol Ann - Ask me any question, and I'll give you my "best" answer. This can be about writing, or any subject. It's my version of Dear Abby! Of course, my answers might surprise you!
  • Saturday - Issue of the Week - Here I'll speak out about issues I've run across in my writing endeavors during the week. I invite you to share your experiences as well.
  • Sunday - Reflections - I'll be sharing release dates, excerpts, and more. It's my way of keeping my readers updated on my writing progress.

No comments: