Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Can One Have Too Many Books?

So here we are on another Wednesday, a "Books, Books, Books" day. It's a slow time of the year because everyone is busy with family and holiday preparations, so I decided to keep it short.

During the week I finished Out of the Depths, by Valerie Hansen, Christmas Bells by Emma Sanders (The Wild Rose Press), and Marshall in Petticoats by Paty Jager (The Wild Rose Press). I also started reading The Inn at Shadow Lake by Janet Edgar (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense) and Cross by James Patterson (Little Brown). This week I also plan to read Juliana by Adelle Laudan.

Good thing I'm a fast reader. Actually, I read on my lunch hour and just before bedtime. What are you all reading and when do you fit in time to read?

Carol Ann

No comments: