Saturday, December 30, 2006

Too Little Time

I've got to take some time and truly get myself organized. I've taken on so much, which I have a tendency to do, and now I've got to find the time to fit it all into my schedule. **sigh** If only I didn't have to work full-time in order to eat, have a car, a roof over my head...

So, over the weekend, I've got to put together a schedule which will allow me the proper time to write so I can achieve my goal of completing two novels in 2007. That means cutting back somewhere else. Maybe a little less time spent in promoting through chat groups, or maybe cutting down on the blogging. I did set a pretty aggressive goal when I decided to have something different each day. Maybe I'll just stick to having an interview day on Thursday and another day for something to help writers. The other days I might blog or might not. **sigh** So many things to do...so little time...

No comments: