Monday, February 05, 2007

A New Contract

Yesterday I received a new contract from The Wild Rose Press for a short story titled A Faded Photograph. It will be in the Last Rose of Summer line. This was a different step for me, as it's written in the POV of a male rather than female. I really like this story and I hope you'll check it out when it's released.

Also, today I posted a "craft" blog on Sweeter Romantic Notions Author Blog. It's all about "empowering" the word smile in your manuscript. On Friday, I'll be posting some examples of what I changed in my current ms, and I'm challenging everyone to do the same. I hope you'll take a few moments to read my blog entry, and then look what you are currently writing. Then on Friday, join me to add those brilliant lines you've revised.

Happy Monday!

No comments: