Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Valentine's Day Gift


What a wonderful gift! Received a call about two hours ago and my office is closing for tomorrow due to the weather! I had forgotten how great it felt to be a kid and have school close, but now the feeling has returned! Woo hoo!!

I get an entire day to sit here and write! I'm very excited. I'm nearly finished with the synopsis for my newest manuscript. Tomorrow I can put the finishing touches on it and post it to my writing group for feedback. Then I can spend the remainder of the day writing the first chapter or maybe more!

The picture is a Hibiscus which is in my back yard. I think I took it last summer. Thought this would help those in cold snowy climates remember that spring is right around the corner!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments: