Thursday, February 15, 2007

Author Interview with...???


Please accept my apologies. Due to computer glitches, yahoo glitches, or spam glitches, I have not received responses from the author planned to be interviewed today. Hopefully, we will connect and I can include her later in the scheduled year.


Today is my mother's birthday! I was so pleased to get the press kit for Chicken Soup for the Soul Celebrates Mothers and Daughters. You can preorder it on Amazon, but the release date will be March 1. Inside is a story I wrote honoring my mother, titled "Hands of Time."


It's back to work for me today. The secondary roads were still ice covered tracks. Driving on them made me feel as if I were in a covered wagon traversing a trail where the muddy ruts had hardened under the hot summer sun. It was a rocking and rolling ride!


I'm nearly finished with the synopsis for Beautiful Deception. Having to revamp a few plot points before posting. Hope you have a blessed day!


1 comment:

robynl said...

I love the Chicken Soup books but don't have this one.