Friday, April 20, 2007

Playing with Graphics...

So, several years ago, when I began my first website, I purchased a graphics program. What fun we had making signature tags and lots more. But, when I closed down my personal site and set up my writing site, I didn't have much use for my graphics program.

I made my website graphics using the program, but I don't use anything elaborate like I did on my personal site.

Last night, I decided to set up a shop on CafePress and add some gift items. That graphic program came in very handy, although I used only the basic stuff.

Check it out: My CafePress Store

1 comment:

Sonja Foust said...

Heehee, I love the baby shirt that says, "My grandma is a romance author." That is so cool. I might have to make a "My auntie is a romance author" for my little niecey-pie. Heehee.