Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Teapot or Peepot



I just had to share this hilarious "Mom" story with you all. Some time ago I bought my granddaughter a Disney Princess Tea Set. The teapot plays music when you tip it to pour.


My daughter has four children, two boys and two girls. Ciara, six, was playing with Haleigh, 2. They were playing tea party, and Shea the 3-year old kept taking the teapot away from them. After repeated warnings, Shea didn't stop. Amid little girl screams, he snatched the teapot and ran upstairs. Traci, daughter, yelled at him to bring it back, but he ignored her. Finally, she went after him and found him in the bathroom, with his pants down, and pouring some liquid into the toilet. Yep, he'd peed in the teapot!


Now Shea is this rotten and way too cute kid with white blond hair and big blue eyes, and the most incredible dimples you ever saw. Ciara is skinny as a rail and tall with long blonde hair.

Picture this:


Ciara ran upstairs, saw what happened and raised both arms in the air exclaiming, "Yuck! I am not playing with that anymore!" Her little slinky neck began to go back and forth as she spun on her heels and marched downstairs. "Nope. I am not touching it! She was so disgusted.


Traci, trying to suppress her laughter, looked at Shea and said, "You are rotten." With dimpled stinkerish grin, he agreed, "Yeah, sometimes."


I haven't stopped laughing yet. Here are pics of the kids. This was taken two years ago, when Haleigh was a baby and little Aidan (now ten months) wasn't born.



Do you have any Mom stories you'd like to share?


2 comments:

Delia DeLeest said...

Kids are little stinkwads, aren't they?

Once my oldest, Sam, came running out to tell me that his little sister said 'butthead'. Hannah was following him, in tears, denying she said such a terrible word. "You did, too," Sam said. "You said, 'Sam, quit calling me a butthead'!" I just looked at Sam and said, You are SO busted, little boy.

Carol Ann said...

LOL! That's hilarious! Gotta love the little ones. They keep us young. Thanks for posting.

Carol Ann