Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Bit of This and That

I'm back in the groove again after a short vacation. Lots of things piled up on my desk at work which makes the day pass faster, and lots of things to accomplish on my desk at home as well.

I realized last night that I had to write a blog for Sweeter Romantic Notionson the writer's learning curve. I put together something last night on not disappointing the reader.

I checked for my interview schedule and tried to find the email address for Paula Stiles who I have penciled in for this Thursday, but in cleaning out my email files, I've somehow deleted her contact information. If anyone knows Paula, please have her get in touch with me so I can reschedule that interview.

And I managed to read through my manuscript as far as I'd written it (205 pages) while I was on vacation. I spent tonight working one of the final scenes. Tomorrow night I should be completely finished with the first draft. I have to make the changes I penciled in on my first read through then give it one more before sending it off to my advance readers.

Read an interesting article on Writing a Novel Using the Snowflake Method by Randy Ingermanson. Very interesting. I may try using this method for my next novel, which by the way I will start writing immediately after this one is finished.

No comments: