Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wild Hogs

Hubby and I don't go to movies very often. When we do, we wait until they come to the "cheap" theater. Today we decided to go see "Wild Hogs." I had heard mixed reviews on this, some say it wasn't funny and not worth the money. But our family members who had seen it loved it.

I haven't seen any John Travolta movies that I didn't like, and this was no exception. I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was funny and had some great scenery as well. This is one that I'll buy the DVD to have on hand for future viewing.

The only downfall to the afternoon was the popcorn. They forgot to put butter on it, and I didn't want to miss any of the movie to get that corrected. **sigh** That's what comes from getting to the theater just in time for the movie to start. And, let me tell you...walking into a dark theater is a scary thing. LOL!

No comments: