Saturday, September 15, 2007

Changes Coming...

This past year, I signed up authors to interview on my blog and in two weeks, I will conclude my last Blog Studio interview. This has been a hard decision, because they are such fun, but I have to be realistic. I have writing goals to accomplish, and these interviews take hours of my time. I want to thank all the wonderful authors I've had the pleasure of interviewing.

Beginning October 1, my blog will be centering around other things. The tentative schedule is:

Sunday: Reflections
Monday: Something to Smile About
Tuesday: Something to Gripe About
Wednesday: Wishing on a Star
Thursday: Real Characters
Friday: Bookshelf
Saturday: Accomplishments

I'm excited about this new venture. Oh, I'm also posting a newsletter each month on my website. The first one will be up on October 1. Just click on the "news" button to view it.

On the homefront, I purchased a new Dyson vacuum cleaner. I've used it for two weeks now and I love it! Unbelievable how much dust and hair accumulate on the floors over the week. Yeah, I'm a Saturday morning cleaner. I keep things picked up, but my heavy cleaning day is Saturday. And then I do my grocery shopping...whoops, guess I'd better grab my list and run. It's getting late.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: