Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Reflection - Things That Made Me Smile

My week in review:

* Someone's cell phone going off during Pastor Dave's sermon.

* Finding the perfect drapes for my office windows.

* My cat watching and studying the sewing machine in action.

* My 'fraidy cat sitting on the stairs and watching me vacuum instead of hiding.

* Finishing a good book by Karen Harper, INFERNO.

* Sticking to my diet.

* Exercising with Richard Simmons.

* Talking to my "adopted" daughter in NC.

* Talking to my mother.

* Getting my Mary Kay order.

* Revamping my website.

* Changing my living room.

* Reaching the 62% completion on my novel.

* The sunny but cool weekend.

* Enjoying the beauty of the trees on my way to and from work.

Hope you found lots of things to smile about, too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: