My week in review:
* Someone's cell phone going off during Pastor Dave's sermon.
* Finding the perfect drapes for my office windows.
* My cat watching and studying the sewing machine in action.
* My 'fraidy cat sitting on the stairs and watching me vacuum instead of hiding.
* Finishing a good book by Karen Harper, INFERNO.
* Sticking to my diet.
* Exercising with Richard Simmons.
* Talking to my "adopted" daughter in NC.
* Talking to my mother.
* Getting my Mary Kay order.
* Revamping my website.
* Changing my living room.
* Reaching the 62% completion on my novel.
* The sunny but cool weekend.
* Enjoying the beauty of the trees on my way to and from work.
Hope you found lots of things to smile about, too! Thanks for stopping by!