Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Latest News...and Off to Bed

I submitted the first three chapters of Joshua's Hope to The Wild Rose Press a couple of weeks ago and recieved a request for the full manuscript. I took one more read through and made a few changes that smoothed out the plot a bit. I really think this is the best story I've written, despite the rejection from Steeple Hill.

Tomorrow I'm sending the full manuscript to The Wild Rose Press for their perusal. Wish me well.

And tomorrow it's back to working on my newest manuscript Say Goodbye.

Oh, and don't forget the booksigning on Friday night. Sure would love to see you there! Check out my website for information.

******

Today I've been dragging from lack of sleep. I went to the store and purchased a sleeping aid on my lunch hour. I don't think I'll need it tonight. I'm exhausted, yawning, and heading to bed.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: