Saturday, October 06, 2007

Snip, snip, snip

This is the day I blog about accomplishments. When I reflect back over the week, I have to confess I've written zilch on my manuscript. I think I've gotten a bit gunshy on trying to write this as an inspirational romantic suspense. I know where the story needs to start, but I really don't like the plot on the suspense/mystery portion. So, I'm thinking of leaving out that whole plot line. Can I actually sustain writing a complete novel on just the romance? So here I go mentally snipping away at my manuscriptm but I haven't managed to type anything at all this week--with the exception of blogging.

The only other accomplishments this week have been non-writing related. Like getting my hair all snipped off.

Guess this has been a week for snipping.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: