Saturday, January 12, 2008
I've Been Tagged...
My friend and fellow author, Adelle Laudan, tagged me for a game of tell-us-stuff-we-didn't-know...
The rules are:
List seven things about yourself
Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
Then I get to go out and tag seven other victims. Um, no, I meant friends. Yeah, that's what I meant.
Here we go:
1. During 2007, I read the entire Bible.
2. My blood type is O negative, so the Red Cross really loves me!
3. Whenever I see a new baby, I cry.
4. There was I time when I loved baking all our bread from scratch.
5. Meeting new people makes me nervous. I'm very shy.
6. When I turned 43, I graduated cum laude from college with a Business Degree.
7. The bathtub used to be my "study room" to avoid interruption from my kids!
Now for my seven victims...um, friends:
Thanks for stopping by!