Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Fun Photo Shoot....

I've been trying to get some photos of myself for my website, but I'm the one who takes all the pictures in my family. Yep, I'm the Mom who runs around with a camera taking candid shots of everyone.

I've asked hubby to take pictures of me, but they turn out looking...um, well, kind of weird. I've tried setting up the tripod and taking pictures of the two of us...not too bad, but not what I want to relfect on my website. I'm a jeans and sweatshirt kind of gal. I love camping, hanging around outside and enjoying the weather and floral displays, and cute cats running around. That's the real me.

So, last night I decided to take pictures of myself. I had on my favorite soft and well work Sports Illustrated sweatshirt, jeans, and my sock-clad feet. I tipped over a small trash can, set up my camera, and timer and snapped away. Not too bad. The biggest problem was fighting off the cats, enticed by the beeping sound, and the flashing red light. Just before the camera flashed, one would inevitably stick his or her nose on the lens. Voila! A great nose shot of a cat. LOL!

Now, I just have to figure out how to put those together in a cool slideshow and upload to my website.

Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppping by!

No comments: