Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pics, Booksigning, and Vacation

I did it! I put four of my pictures into a slideshow and it's up on my webpage. You can find it at www.carolannerhardt.com and choose the "About Me" link to view.

Cincinnati anyone? I'll be in Cincinnati, actually West Chester, OH, on June 7th for the "Readers and Writers Get Together." It's going to be a great time! Proceeds for raffled baskets full of books will go to benefit a great charity. So far there are about 250 people signed up to attend the event. I'll be signing books at a table with my fellow Wild Rose Press authors, so if you haven't signed up yet, go to www.lorifoster.com and click on the "communities" link to learn more!

My blog will be silent until next Tuesday. We are heading to southern Illinois to visit my mother for the holiday. Wishing you all a safe and happy Memorial Day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: