Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Serial Killers and Psychologically Disturbed Villains

What can I say? I love getting into the heads of fictional villains! Last Saturday I attended a local Sisters in Crime meeting. When they asked each of us to introduce ourselves and what we write and a fun thing about us, I meekly introduced myself, said that I write romantic suspense, and that I love reading and writing suspense novels. "I love getting into the heads of serial killers and vicious villains...and then kiling them off." The place erupted in laughter. (My friend said it was my expression that was so funny.) So, to tell them something fun about myself, I finished off with..."I'm the mother of eight children, and I'm just a sweet little old grandmother."

More laughter! Hmmm. Maybe I should work these together into a tag line.

Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: