Friday, September 19, 2008

Five Heart Review from The Romance Studio...

I can't begin to tell you how many times I doubt myself as a writer. I don't know it that will ever go away. I've come a long way from the loss of self-esteem due to an abusive marriage, but I still have moments when I'm sure every deragatory general remark to a group is targeted at me or at my writing. Each time I release a book, fear settles in. Yesterday I opened an email that brought me to tears. Not the email, though it did start a dreaded churning in my stomach. What kind of review would I get from The Romance Studio? I clicked the link and started to read the review by Dee Dailey, and by the time I got to the end, I was crying tears of relief and joy.

Here's the last paragraph: It’s not until she hits bottom and lets go to really let God into her life that real good happens in her life. This book with its superb storyline has all of the good things that a book can have to keep us reading. Characters, dialogue, suspense all are penned in a way that I think are excellent. The book just naturally flows to a fantastic conclusion. If you need a book to lift you up, this is the one to read. But make sure you have a lot of tissues handy for the tears of frustration and joy that are sure to flow as the story unfolds.

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL REVIEW ON JOSHUA'S HOPE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: