Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wow...Another Five Star Review

Okay, so I was googling my name last night and ran across a link to a review by Fallen Angel Reviews for Foxfire. I didn't know this review existed! They gave it five stars (um, I mean angels). I've included some snippets below. You can check out the entire review by clicking here.

****
...From the sizzling chemistry between Grace and Tyler to the nail biting suspense of getting away from a madman Ms. Erhardt took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions. The addition of some very quirky characters only adds to an already engaging read...I found myself racing through to the end because if anyone deserves a happy ending it’s these two. I just couldn’t quite see how Ms. Erhardt was going to pull it off; there were so many things in the way. I needn’t have worried. Foxfire is an engaging tale, and Ms. Erhardt should be congratulated on a tale well told.

****
It doesn't get any better than that!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: