Monday, October 20, 2008

Revised Website

I spent about three hours yesterday revamping my website. Moon and Back Graphics designed the actual web graphics and background. I haven't found any web designs that equal Bev's work. She is exceptional. It was great fun to put the pages together. Hope you enjoy them.

This coming week, I have to finish my fall newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, you can visit my website and click on the link to sign up. You will only receive four newsletters each year. I do not post your email addresses to anyone and you will not receive spam emails from me.

Be sure to stop back in on Thursday. I'll be interviewing my dear friend, Laurie Kingery, about her newest release for Steeple Hill...HILL COUNTRY CHRISTMAS.

I'm also requesting prayers for my son-in-law, Bob, who is being treated for a serious medical condition. Please keep him and his family in your daily prayers.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: