Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"I Think I Can!"

Henry Ford said, "If you think you can or think you can't, you're right."

That quote is taped to my computer monitor. The intent was to make me remember to keep a positive attitude. Unfortunately, I forget to look at it. Like most writers, I do have those "terrible doubts" and times of inactivity. If that happens to you, perhaps you are subconsciously thinking you "can't."

Like the little train you need to repeat to yourself, "I think I can. I think I can!"

This applies to all aspects of life, whether you are a writer, a homemaker, a clerk, a mail deliverer, a teacher, an office worker... If you take time to reflect on what you want to achieve and "think you can do it," you'll soon find a determination in your heart, and a smile on your face.

I admit that I'm my own worst enemy. How about you? What are you thinking today?

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: