Monday, November 03, 2008

What an Unsettling Weekend...

So, I posted about Powweb on Friday and since learned that Sprint and Cogent are in a legal battle and Sprint cut communication to Cogent. Thus separating me and countless others from many sites on the internet! My ISP uses Sprint and Powweb uses Cogent! Argh!! So I set up a new mail account with google and rerouted all my yahoo loops there. Settled all new incoming mail issues. However...

On Friday I had to take my hubby to the hospital emergency room. He has COPD and developed an infection in his lungs which dropped his oxygen level to dangerously low levels. Long story short, he was released on Sunday and is on meds and doing much better.

Top the hospital stay with the internet issues and you have one frustrated and mentally exhausted individual---me!!

While sitting here watching television, I opened my Outlook Express to check mail and...voila! Suddenly it started downloading the 578 messages from Powweb! I logged into my website and downloaded everything so I have a new copy. Never again will I redo my website and not keep a copy on my hard drive. Whew! I am not going to change my yahoo loops back to my old email address...at least not yet. This might be a temporary fix only.

Meantime, I'm trying to get hubby to behave and rest. Another monumental task. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: