Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year

It's a brand new year. Time for setting goals and resolutions that may or may not be met in 2009. I failed miserably in meeting my established goals for last year. This year I'm going to be more realistic. I will remember that "life" can get in the way of writing, and that's okay. While I love to write, family will always come first for me.

My goals for this coming year are:
1. Exercise 30 minutes a day (when possible)
2. Write daily
3. Read the Bible daily

So, how about you? Are you setting any new year resolutions?

This will be an exciting year for me. I'm planning to retire in January 2010. Next year my goals may be much different! I have committed myself to a lot this year. I'm President of my RWA writer's group, Secretary of my ACFW writer's group, committed to meeting with a bible study group twice a month, put out a newsletter once per quarter, blog on four shared blogs besides my own, and also keep up with my established goals. In addition we are moving my mother into our home in May of this year.

Busy times ahead, but I'm looking forward to the challenges.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: