Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Getting Used to Being A Pioneer Woman

Well, it's been we are into the third week of bathroom restoration. Poor hubby has a bad case of bronchitis. **sigh** I know he feels bad about not being able to do as much as he'd like to finish this project off. He did tell me last week that he isn't going to do any more large projects. I wanted to contract this one, but he wanted to save money.

Right!

Actually, I've kind of gotten used to walking downstairs to use the half bath to get ready for work. It saves time. Where I used to take a nice ten or fifteen minute shower, now I strip wash and dress in less than five minutes. It's cold down there! Have you ever stood in the cold in your birthday suit and washed your body. The water on your skin cools real quick. I told hubby I was getting used to being a pioneer woman and not to worry about how long it takes to finish. I love having a toilet sitting in my bedroom.

It's a crazy world at my house, but it's teaching me a lesson in patience.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: