Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FOXFIRE Revisited and an Upcoming Contest

I am working on naming the main character in my novel. This is the first time I've begun writing and developing a heroine without naming her first. Actually, I will be writing this story with Jake Scott as the hero. He was Tyler Sandford's brother-in-law and boss in FOXFIRE. I thought it would be fun to do another book set in the fictional town of Foxfire, with some new and some old characters.

If you read FOXFIRE, you might remember Jake. Would you like to help me choose a name for the woman he'll be paired with in this new book? I'm having my website professionally designed, and for the big unveiling, I'll be hosting a contest. I'll be asking for names for the heroine in my new book. So put on your creative hats and start working on names. You just might be the big winner!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: